Prague (or Praha in Czech) is said to be a pearl among cities. One is stunned by the beauty of its contrasting yet harmonic architecture. Gothic cathedrals rub shoulder with renaissance mansions, synagogues, baroque churches, cubist buildings and art nouveau palaces. The whole city center is included in UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List. You will visit the most popular Prague landmarks and get a glimpse of this romantic medieval city during the brief half-day Prague city tour.
The half-day Prague city tour consists of visit to the Prague castle (we recommend entrance to the St.Vitus cathedral, Old Royal Palace and St.George basilica), Charles bridge and The Old Town Square.
Prague (Praha in Czech) is the capital of the Czech Republic and the most popular Czech attraction. What can you enjoy in Prague?
- Romantic historical experience in the well preserved city center
- Shopping, dining, entertainment and comfort of a modern European capital
- Convenient location in the center of the Czech Republic in the heart of Europe
- One of the most beautiful panoramic city views in the world
- Variety of galleries, concerts, exhibitions and other cultural events of top world quality